Weekend Waiting Staff
Koh Thai Tapas are looking for superstar waiting staff to join our expanding Koh Family as a waiter or waitress at our beautiful restaurant in Bath. This is an amazing opportunity for an exciting and energetic individual looking for work in a fun and friendly environment.
Applicants should be confident to work in a fast paced environment and happy to bring their charming personalities to the table (quite literally if you will excuse the pun).
At Koh, our success has grown from our approach to The Complete Dining Experience – our CDE – and we are looking for someone to take our customer service to the next level with a personalised and attentive approach to service.
What is CDE?
CDE is the backbone of our brand. CDE is our attention to every detail; every customer, every welcome, every goodnight.
It is the placement to the candle, the polish to the wood, the garnish to the cocktail.
It is the artist in the chef, the joker in the barman, the friend in the manager.
It is how nothing is forgotten and how everyone is remembered.
CDE is why you come back.
We are really looking for the right person with training provided in food, drinks, coffee and customer service to make you the best in the business!
To join the Koh Family, apply below.
What are we looking for?
- Outgoing people who maintain a professional and friendly manner at all times
- Vibrant personalities who thrive to deliver excellent customer service
- Someone who is a team player, motivated and reliable
- Passionate staff that pay great attention to detail
- Someone with outstanding communication and organisational skills
- The ideal candidate will have experience in similar roles
What are the benefits?
- Competitive pay plus tips
- Opportunity to join a rapidly developing organisation
- Flexible hours
- Excellent training in coffee, wine, food and customer service
- Advancement and progression opportunities with our Training Assistant Manager (TAM) program
- Involvement in well-known events with our Koh Lounge Team
- 25% staff discount on food and drink
- Delicious Thai food on shift
- Generous holiday scheme