Want to work in one of the best restaurants bars in the South? Well, we are looking for someone awesome, passionate and experienced to join our bar team at Koh Noi Winchester.
With our new bar in the centre of the beautiful town, it is at the heart of all the action. There is never a dull moment here, that’s for sure.
Koh is a rapidly growing brand offering great progression and we are in need of dynamic and enthusiastic staff to continue that outstanding customer service that we pride ourselves on. It’s all part of our Complete Dining Experience, the CDE – the backbone of our brand.
What is CDE?
CDE is the backbone of our brand. CDE is our attention to every detail; every customer, every welcome, every goodnight.
It is the placement to the candle, the polish to the wood, the garnish to the cocktail.
It is the artist in the chef, the joker in the bartender, the friend in the manager.
It is how nothing is forgotten and how everyone is remembered.
CDE is why you come back.
Applicants should be confident to work in a fast paced environment and happy to bring their charming personality to the table with the freedom to use your artistic flair and create your own bartender’s choice cocktail.
What are we looking for?
- Outgoing people who maintain a professional and friendly manner at all times
- Vibrant personalities who thrive on delivering excellent customer service
- Able to work through the Christmas period
- Someone who is a team player, motivated and reliable
- Passionate staff who pay great attention to detail
- Good communication and organisational skills
- The ideal candidate will have previous bar experience
- Someone who is a quick learner and is keen to learn Koh’s specialised cocktails
- Serious fun!
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary plus tips
- Opportunity to join a developing organisation
- Flexible hours
- Training in coffee, cocktails, wine and food
- Advancement and progression opportunities with our Training Assistant Manager (TAM) program
- Involvement in well-known events with our Koh Lounge Team
- Opportunity to gain your own personal license
- 25% staff discount
- Generous holiday scheme
- Our delicious food provided on shift