Koh are looking for a superstar to join our expanding Koh Family as an Assistant Manager at our bustling site Koh Thai Tapas, Southsea. This is an amazing opportunity for a team leader or assistant managers to take a step onto the Koh Academy management ladder.
The Koh Academy has seen many of our waiting, bar staff and existing managers to progress through to General Managers, Regional Managers and even senior management. It represents a fantastic opportunity for progression within an expanding company.
We are looking for a candidate who is fun-loving, focused and ready to join our awesome team, taking on a new and exciting challenge in the buzzing restaurant. We will provide training to nurture you as an innovative manager which will enable you to drive our unique service style in our popular restaurant.
Koh is one of the fastest growing brands in the Casual Dining Market with a mission to give the customer the Complete Dining Experience. This is the backbone of our brand and we pride ourselves on having a highly passionate and dedicated super team of staff who bring this concept to life.
We expect our Assistant Managers to work closely with the General Manager, focusing on both your own and your team’s development whilst maintaining high service standards. As a management team will have responsible for cost controls and Profit and Loss, as well as help to build the day-to-day and long-term success of the business.
You will also be leading an amazingly fun and sociable team and part of a company that truly values the incredible work of our staff. The Position Offers:
- OTE wage up to£20,706 plus Tips and bonus + with great career progression.
- Vibrant Environment
- Regular staff incentives
- High levels of responsibility
To join the Family, apply below,
What are we looking for?
- Team leader
- Great fun
- Sharp eye for detail
- Fantastic customer service
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Managerial experience preferred
What are the benefits?
- Competitive pay package - OTE £25,000 including tips and benefits package
- TRONC shared tip system
- 35% staff discount on food & drink
- Staff food served on shift
- Yearly staff party - the party of the year!
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday package
- Career progression
- Great maternity/paternity package
- A fun environment to work within
- Be apart of the Koh Family Ethos